Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm a foodie, hear me roar! [94]

I'm so behind on this blog that this post is actually about events from three (?) weekends ago... A couple friends and I drove in to Boston for the Local Food Festival. It was wonderful. The rain held off (mostly), the food was delicious, Boston was wonderful (as always), and there was a plethora (one of my absolute favorite words, had to work it in somehow!) of interesting characters. I know I talk about food a lot on this blog, even though that's totally not how it started out, but really my big thing about food (besides the fact that it's wonderful) is that it's LOCAL. I love love love farmer's markets and food festivals and supporting local business and getting back to the land and all sorts of other hippie-sounding things. I've been too flighty lately to join a CSA or really develop good relationships with local businesses of any kind so this was one of the little ways that I've found to support local and continue to be my wonderful tree-hugging self.
Bon appetit!






  A little bit of food and a little bit of culture







Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment