Sunday, January 15, 2012

Go Green [12]

This is my roommate. And lots of recycling. We completed our changing-the-world duties of the day by recycling the tons of cardboard/paper recycling we were all too lazy to transport from our apartment over to the dorms pre-break. So a post-break trek it was. There were several mishaps and a few ripped bags. We had to stop and regroup a couple times, and there may have been quite a bit of giggling. Also, I might have left my roommate stranded in the parking lot with those ripped bags and all the recycling strewn everywhere while I went to dump my load in the bins... But I went back and rescued her, promise! Next up: the bin of plastic/cans. That should be less exciting because it'll only involve one person, the bin, and four flights of stairs (twice) rather than two people, mounds of recycling, three flights of stairs, a hallway, multiple card swipe-requiring doors, a car, the dreaded parking lot, and another couple flights of stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment